The PCM2012 Conference
Pacific-Rim Conference on Multimedia (PCM) is a major annual international conference organized as a forum for the dissemination of state-of-the-art technological advances and research results in the fields of theoretical, experimental, and applied multimedia analysis and processing. The proceedings of the conference will be published in a book series of Lecture Notes in Computer Science by Springer.
PCM2012 is the 13rd conference in this highly successful and increasingly influential series and will be held from 4th to 6th Dec 2012 in the garden city Singapore. The technical program will feature opening keynote addresses, tutorials, special sessions, and technical presentations of refereed papers.
• 12/10/2012: Best Paper Awards:
Liang Tao and Horace H. S. Ip, “Hashing with Cauchy Graph”
• 11/26/2012: The Conference Programs have been updated
• 11/20/2012: Tutorials are now offered free to all the delegates who have conference registrations.
• 11/20/2012: The Keynote information have been updated.
• 11/18/2012: The Conference Programs have been updated, and the Panel Talk has been posted.
• 11/16/2012: Online credit card registration has been closed on 16 Nov.
• 11/13/2012: The Social Event have been posted.
• 11/06/2012: The Presentation Guidelines have been posted.
• 10/02/2012: The Conference Programs have been posted.
• 09/10/2012: The author registration deadline has been extended to 12th September, 2012.
• 09/07/2012: Conference Venue and Visa and Tourist Infomation has been posted.
• 09/03/2012: Online registration system is fixed.
• 08/31/2012: Keynote Speakers information has been posted.
• 08/22/2012: Registration information and Camera-ready Instructions has been posted.
• 08/13/2012: The Tutorial Session of PCM2012 has been posted.
• 05/31/2012: The deadline of PCM2012 has been extended to 25th June, 2012 (firm deadline).
• 05/15/2012: PCM2012 will provide a best paper award and a best student paper award.
• 05/02/2012: Paper Submission Site has been opened.
• 04/27/2012: Guidelines for Paper Submission has been posted.
• 04/05/2012: Call for Special Sessions has been posted.
• 03/05/2012: Call for Paper has been posted.
• 02/05/2012: The website is online.
• Special Session & Tutorial Proposal Due: 30 April, 2012
• Submission of Special Session Papers: 25 June, 2012
• Paper submission Due:
• Acceptance Notification:
• Camera-Ready Papers & Author Registration:
• Conference Dates: 4-6 December, 2012